GOD'S WORD: John 10:10 "The thief comes only in order to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance (to the full, till it[a]overflows)."
SHEEP: God desires life more abundantly for us. He came and healed us of all our sickness and diseases. By His stripes – the pain He suffered and the blood He shed – I am healed! Satan cannot rob me of that!
Our faith is like a seed released to God. It takes on a new nature.
In Matthew 17,19,20 God changed the nature of the seed so it became a plant and the power of life stayed is the plant.
- Measure of faith Romans 12:13 – in us
- Faith comes alive by hearing Romans 10:12
- Apply your faith – sow your seed and use it as an action of love.
- Speak to the mountains. When we put in our faith, that is, when we release it to God, it takes on a new nature – a miracle in the making.;
How to pray for a miracle:
- Seek to know what the will of the Father is – Praying for a miracle is welcoming a gift of the Holy Spirit to manifest.
- Use the Word then declare that authority.
- Speak to the mountain Mark. 11:23 Believe in your heart it has already happened!
Miracles come by faith in God's power – not a formula of human workMore Conversations